Monday, 29 April 2013

Responsibility

I do not have green fingers. In fact, I don't even wear green nail polish. However, lovely Joe gave me this chilli plant (which he grew from a seed!) a whole fortnight ago - and it is still alive. I mean, I've kept the kit-cat alive for 3 years now, but she reminds me to feed and water her. The plant is much less vocal. 
In celebration of this unprecedented success, I re-potted it (I know, ambitious, huh? I drilled drainage holes and everything) into an old teapot for added Noodleation.

This is my plant. Her name is Dormouse. I haven't killed her in a whole two weeks!
 Wow. 
It's almost like I'm some sort of grown up.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! What a great idea for a plant pot!
    Colourful, with plenty of room inside the pot for soil and roots, and the teacup as the pot saucer to put water in. Really great idea and a great job. Love the photo! :D

    I hope you get at least a dozen hot hot HOT chillies. I mean, what's the use of growing chillies if they're not dragon-fire hot? ;)

    And "Noodleation" ... made me smile.
    I love the way you write.
    You should write a book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, really! It did not use my google data...
    The above post was not written by Unknown, it was written by Vedrana. :)
    I guess it only uses google data if I open a blogspot account, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. I hope your Dormouse will be fruitful.
    Wait, no... that sounds wrong somehow.

    ReplyDelete