Friday, 23 November 2012

Jarvis?

It has come to my attention that the kitkat can only be persuaded to sit on excessively uncomfortable surfaces. She loves my pokey old wicker basket, but only so long at the broken bits of twig are sticking in her ass. She loves boxes and hatches, but only so long as they are far too small for her to fit in. She loved sitting on my new cartoon chair, but only so long as the glue hadn't dried - that way it could be sure to rip out lumps of her hair every time she moved. But, once I'd painstakingly removed all the cat hairs stuck in the varnish, (and then re-varnished) she had entirely no interest*. 
Fortunately Fritz the mouse was much more willing to pose for photos.

* to be fair, as awesome as Heck/Ditko's Ironman is, I have to admit the character is more interesting as interpreted by Robert Downey Jr...

Lots more pictures (full length shots) of the chair here

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. when I'm a proper grown up and have room for a table and chairs, I want to do a whole set of my favourite supers :)

      Delete
  2. Hi my name is Vintage Bee and i'm a crafter too.If your ever up for doing any fairs let me know.My email is bethcaterer@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete