Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty

There is something eternally appealing about a creature to whom the epitome of paradise is falling asleep on your head. It is one of my favourite things, to wake up and find myself wearing a purring cat-hat. It almost makes up for the times I get woken up by a whining ball of breakfast-demeaning grump who doesn't appreciate that 6AM is not a time to expect Whiskers by waitress service.


My little fleece 'n felt kitties are full of rice, so can be microwaved and popped in pockets as purrfect* handwarmers - just what this beautiful English Spring weather demands...
Noods

*I am so sorry.

4 comments:

  1. Aw... do they come with said beautiful weather?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm been chucking it down for about a month. So, it seems, no. I must have made a mistake with the sewing somewhere...

      Delete
  2. You gotta be kidding me. Just spent an afternoon with The Big Bang Theory DVDs and you're using _that_ ear worm song as header...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just be thankful that I'm not actually sitting by your bed singing it to you ;)

      Delete