Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Go on, all the cool kids are doing it...

I found a use for my craft crack.... and now I can start pushing it onto non-crafters in the form mini-quilts. Once the addicts are acclimatised to the mini-quilts, start riveting the edges and lacing them to loose leaf cartridge paper to make bookcovers. The next step is to fill said book with photos of lovely friends and happy times, thus really tugging on emotional ties, increasing the peer pressure and ensuring that they'll keep coming back for more. From there my evil homemade empire is set to take over the world.... *
My grasp of street lingo is getting better, I've been listening to the Coffee Break Brixtonian podcasts to help me pick up the accent, and when all else fails, there's always the talk like a pimp translator (definitely not powered by google)
Word.
Noodle
*Maw-ha-ha

No comments:

Post a Comment